- UL507 rated for outdoor use. Totally enclosed, maintenance-free ball bearing, thermally protected motor with three-speed pull chain.
- Durable powder-coated steel fan guard meets OSHA requirements. Pictured White, but fan is black.
- Nine foot, Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz volt grounded cord attached.
- Amps: 1.8/1.6/1.4
- Includes mount, but bracket best performance to be ceiling mounted or used with one of our dipped wall mount L brackets here if wall mounting is needed
- Air flow: 3176/2728/1945 CFM
- RPM: 1570/1400/1000
- Watts: 168 W
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Rough Dimensions: 23″ H x 23″ W x 16″ D
Fan speed comparisons from 1′ distance:
18″ wall mount (most common) – 27 mph
18″ oscillating ceiling mount fan – 25 mph
14″ wall mount smaller version of common wall mount – 18.4 mph
24″ oscillating wall mount – 19.5 mph
14.5″ wall mount oscillating – 15.1 mph
Note we test lots of fans and we don’t carry a fan if we wouldn’t put it in at our own homes so these are the only fans we recomend for use in these systems